Invest in Unique Off Market Opportunities Targeting Strong Risk Adjusted Returns.
Watch our latest webinar
- Purchase loans against property at discount to property value, often the unpaid balance of loan.
- Work to restructure debt with borrower / sponsor or assume control of property.
- Repositioning multi family housing assets through renovation and improvement.
- Purchasing stabilized assets that meet return targets.
- Stable and recession resistant assets.
- Opportunity to improve, add, and reposition with seasoned operators.
Mobile Home Parks
- Higher yielding assets.
- Value add opportunities.
- Below institutional investor radar.
Diversified Real Estate Fund
Equity / Debt
Multi Family, Storage, Private Lending
Target Cash on Cash
6 – 8%
Featured Fund Holdings
Upon investing into the JKAM Diversified Real Estate Fund, you will gain ownership of all of the Fund’s existing assets, in addition to all of the Fund’s future assets.
- New Construction Senior Care
- 18%+ Cash On Cash Return
- 30%+ IRR over 5 years
- 3.5-4x Equity Multiple
- 314 Units
- 10% Cash on Cash Returns
- 25%+ IRR over 8 years
- 1.5-2x Equity Multiple
- $448,920 Potential Tax Benefit
- 238 Units
- 19.1% IRR
- 1.28x Equity Multiple
- 144 Units
- 8% Cash on Cash Returns
- 16.3%+ IRR over 5 years
- 1.95x Equity Multiple
The Diversified Fund allows passive investors to invest alongside our firm into alternative investment opportunities. These opportunities are typically off market and difficult to access through traditional wealth management channels.
- Diversified real estate investments across multiple markets and developers.
- Access to proprietary off market deal flow.
- Tax-advantaged: Pass through depreciation.
We have a strong network of operating partners providing us extensive deal flow opportunities. We often work with our family offices and high net worth clients to craft custom opportunities for them to invest directly into projects. JKAM can provide support as needed for the following strategies.
- We curate opportunities specific to investor goals and interests.
- Tax Strategies: Facilitate 1031 Exchange and Opportunity Zone Investments.
- More Control over exit time frame and refinance options.
JKAM has a deep understanding of the challenges international investors can face trying to invest into US real estate funds. Specific obstacles international clients face are tax and estate planning issues, withholding tax, and potentially having to file a US federal tax return. Our team can accommodate multiple structures and assist international investors who wish to invest alongside us.
- Opportunities for US real estate and debt exposure through various vehicles.
- BVI Offshore Fund: Structured as necessary to facilitate investment into US real estate funds or direct property investment.
- Tax Efficient Debt Investment: Loans secured by US real estate, tax exempt via the Portfolio Interest Exemption.
Success in Economic Cycles
We have put together a comprehensive guide on strategies to succeed during various economic cyles. Complete the form to access this e-book.
Join Jack Krupey and William Bonati to discuss the JKAM Diversified Real Estate Fund’s 2nd Quarter Performance. They provide insights into the Fund’s structure, a deep dive into each Fund Asset, and the Fund’s strategy to maximize investors returns and tax benefits moving forward.
JKAM and a carefully selected group of experienced joint venture partners purchase and operate a diverse set of real estate assets. Our positioning gives our investors access to investment opportunities that are hard to discover, evaluate and close.
Target quality investment properties typically below institutional investor radar while still having solid fundamentals and upside potential.
We actively participate in hard to find off market opportunities targeting strong risk adjusted returns.
Opportunities for investors to earn passive tax-advantaged returns not correlated to the stock market.
Secured Debt & Equity
Investors will have the opportunity to access both equity and debt positions in select projects, depending on their risk / reward preference.